I think skateboarding should but a Summer Olympics event but they just don’t want to give Shaun White anymore medals… I mean, he does already have his own Target line brand, that should be enough.
But really, it amazes me after all these years that skateboard is still not an Olympic event. Snowboarding has been one for years and it’s basically the same thing. Even skateboardings two wheeled twin, BMX, made the cut.
Heres my list of five sports I think don’t deserve the event spot over skateboard and why:
(ATTENTION this views are completely my own and by no means are I saying that these sports do not have merit, I am no judge of that seeing that I could never be in any Olympic event… ever.)
1. Archery / Shooting – Same thing basically and I mean come on, where’s the physical strain in this? These are not sports their skills. Next!
2. Water Polo – I don’t even know what that is…
3. Gymnastics Rhythmic – It’s called dancing, check out a London night club, I’m sure it’s cooler.
4. Trampoline – Jumping up and down on a trampoline and doing cool flips should be left for back yard fun. No one needs a medal for this.
5. Table Tennis – Last but not least… don’t get me wrong I love ping pong, and Forest Gump but lets face it, we’re never going to beat Japan.
There you have it my ‘5 Sports That Shouldn’t Be Olympic Events Over Skating Boarding’
Thanks for playing…